It is the aim of Prime Recruitment ltd to deliver a service of personal care and associated domestic services to meet the needs of dependent clients (“service users”) in their own (home) environment. This will be achieved by promoting a standard of excellence which embraces fundamental principles of Good Care Practice that is witnessed and evaluated through the practice, conduct and control of quality care in the domestic environment.
1.To meet these service user needs the Care Service is designed to achieve the following objectives:
2. To deliver a service of the highest quality that will improve and sustain the service user’s overall quality of life. In this respect the Domiciliary Care Service is designed to meet the Certification requirements of the ISO 9000 Quality Standard (latest edition) - as it applies to the Domiciliary Care sector - but in a people-oriented fashion.
3. To ensure that the service is delivered flexibly, attentively and in a non-discriminatory fashion while formed choices and to take risks.
4. To ensure that each service user’s needs and values are respected in matters of religion, culture, race or ethnic origin, sexuality and sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, parenthood and disabilities or impairments.
5. To ensure that the Care Service in whole is delivered in accordance with agreed Purchasing Contracts / Care Agreements.
6. To manage and implement a formal programme of staff planning, selection, recruitment, training and personal development to enable service user care needs to be met.
7. To match the nominated Care Worker as closely as possible with the service user, and respecting the need to change the Care Worker in the event of subsequent non-compatibility.
8. To manage the Care Service efficiently and effectively to make best use of resources and to maximise value for money for the Purchaser of the Service.
9. To undertake a Risk Assessment of environmental Health & Safety hazards within the home of each new service user, and to ensure that areas of concern are duly reported to the Purchaser of the Service. Such Risk Assessments will take into account the right of the service user to take risks, ref. Clause 2. Above.
10. To ensure that all service users receive written information on the Organisation’s Procedure for Handling Complaints, Comments and Compliments, and how to use it.