Prime Recruitment Ltd is committed to the delivery and provision of a service of personal care and associated domestic services customised to individual needs. Each service user may therefore expect the following from our Organisation:
1. To be actively involved with Domiciliary Care Staff to develop an individual Care Plan to meet their personal needs that is also responsive to changes in their needs.
2. To be given a written Agreement regarding the care and the tasks that the Care Worker will be able to do for them, the hours to be worked per day, and the period of time that the Service will last.
3. To be allocated a Care Manager who will oversee the implementation of the Care Plan and to ensure that the Services as agreed are delivered.
4. To be allocated a trained Care Worker that has excellent references concerning the honesty, trustworthiness and ability to undertake the Care duties.
5. Wherever possible, to be allocated the same Care Worker to undertake the care duties to the hours agreed.
6. To be informed in advance of any circumstances which may prevent the Care Worker from attending when expected, or of the need to change the Care Worker or hours of work for any reason.
7. To be asked by the Care Manager for any comments or suggestions to improve the Care Service, to be actively involved in the review of their individual Care Plans, and to have these suggestions reviewed by the management of the Organisation and acted upon where possible.
8. To receive a Service that is respectful of their individual circumstances, personal preferences, standards and cultural needs, and is flexible and non-discriminatory.
9. To receive a Service that is respectful of their right to take risks and to make informed choices with due regard to health and safety within his / her home environment.
10. To receive a Service that is respectful of their privacy, dignity and independence.
11. To have a Health & Safety Risk Assessment performed at their home within a week of commencement of Service, and at regular intervals thereafter, and to be kept informed of findings and suggestions for improving the safety and / or hygiene of their environment.
12. To be informed of how to make a complaint about any aspect of the Care Service with which they are not satisfied, and to receive assurance that the complaint will be treated with the strictest confidence.